Fashion Hometex Company Limited and Personal Data Protection Policy
1. Scope of the PolicyThis Policy covers the personal data that the Company has obtained or collected from your visit to the Company's website, purchase of goods and services, membership application, making suggestions, comments, or complaints, completing surveys or questionnaires, or performing any activities as required via the social media channels and stores of the Company. This Policy does not cover your use of websites, mobile phone applications, and/or social media channels of third parties that can connect to the website, mobile phone applications, and/or social media channels of the Company and stores that are not managed supervised by the Company. For these reasons, the Company advises you to read this Personal Data Protection Policy to understand and acknowledge the Company's methods, procedures, and purposes concerning the collection, use, and disclosure of your Personal Data.
2. Data Collection and How is Your Personal Data CollectedThe Company collects and protects your data for the following: "Data" is Personal Data and non-personal data.
"Personal Data" is data relating to a Person, which enables or may enable the identification of this person. This Personal Data may include the followings:
- Personal Data submitting any information on our websites such as name, e-mail address, country, your company, industry, or information in the question (your submitted information) on our website. You will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us to share the general knowledge/the answer you submitted for yourself or your company. In addition, if you need us to contact you via phone, this will allow us to collect your Company's phone number.
- Computer data and usage data of the computer on our website.
- Social media channels or any platforms that use login data obtained through our alliance.
- Transaction Data and Financial information, including but not limited to name, phone number, and e-mail address such as purchasing information, purchasing history, services, delivery of goods, receipt/refund of money information, purchasing behavior, or a Person's message regarding the acceptance of goods, interests warranty information, complaints and claims other information concerning the purchase of goods and services, debit and/or credit card information, bank account, digital currency (cryptocurrency).
- We collect the sharing data, communications, and other information you provide when using our service, including creating or sharing in forums or communicating with others. This can include information when you use our service, such as the location, how you use our service, and public information.
- Other relevant information.
- Location on your device when you use our services. With your permission, we may also collect information about your precise location using GPS, wireless networks, cell towers, Wi-Fi access points, and other sensors, such as compasses.
- The IP address on your device or network information when using our service.
- Other information you provide or others that enable us to locate you or your location. And sharing data that you or others specify, such as location information installed in your image. Suppose you have previously sent us information about your location and wish to remove it, you can conduct it through our service.
- Technical Data such as your mobile service provider, configuration information sent to us by a web browser or other application to access our services, your IP address, version, and registration number
- Searching Data and view history while using our services, such as search history, social media accounts you visit, information, and other relevant content you have accessed or requested to use our services.
- Software Data you use and how you use it.
- Communication Data used in our service, such as the person with whom you communicated, includes the duration of your communication and metadata. Also, it refers to information about items you used through our services, such as the date, time, or geographical location of photos or videos you've shared.
- Political opinions
- Religious or philosophical beliefs
- Sexual behavior
- Criminal records
- Health data
- Trade union information
- Sexual behavior
- Genetic data
- Biometric data such as facial recognition data, iris recognition data, or fingerprint recognition data
- Any data which may affect the data subject in the same manner, as prescribed by the Personal Data Protection Committee.
3. Purposes of the Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Personal DataThe Company collects Personal Data for the following purposes.
- To operate our service and provide you with our service
- To maintain service to the customer, conduct security risk assessments and investigations—storage and backup information relevant to our service.
- To advertise to you (as the following details "Advertising and Marketing").
- To understand how you access and use our services. And to improve our services, including service implementation, customers' needs and preferences, and language customization and location. Personalized assistance and clarification or other actions about how you and other customers use our service.
- To help us develop new services and maintain our websites.
- To maintain and improve our advertising and services for existing or related marketing or service purposes.
- To enable you to participate in surveys and other activities related to our products and services and software verification or update management.
- The process and analysis for market research, surveys, analysis of internal markets, creating customer data, analysis of customer patterns and choices for purchase of goods, and the planning and analysis of statistics and trends concerning goods and/or services of the Company
- To comply with laws, rules, and regulatory authorities
4. Your Privacy RightsYou have rights under the Personal Information Protection Act. For example, you may request that your use be modified, deleted, or restricted. In addition, you may be able to refuse to use, request transfer, or revoke your consent to use your personal information. Please read more about your legal rights below. We will uphold your rights under the Personal Information Protection Act. According to the Personal Information Protection Act.
- Request access to your Personal Data (commonly known as a "subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of your collected personal data.
- Request correction of your Personal Data. This enables you to ask us to correct any incomplete or inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your Personal Data is you have the right to ask us to delete or remove your Data from our service.
- Request the restriction of processing of your Personal Data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your Personal Data.
- Request cancellation of marketing communications. This enables you to manage them manually by canceling our communications sent to you or balancing them at a central marketing management center that enforces our services.
- Object to processing of your Personal Data. This right exists where we rely on legitimate interest as the legal basis for our processing, and there is something about your particular situation makes you want to object to our processing of your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object to where we are processing your Data for any legal purposes or third party.
- Request the transfer of your Personal Data to another party or services.
- Withdraw your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent from using your Personal Data. According to the law, if you withdraw your consent, we may be unable to provide you with access to certain specific functionalities of the site we previously used.
- Depending on the circumstances and the nature of your request, it may not be possible for us to do what you have asked. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests if necessary. If we are unable to respond to your request, we will notify you of the reason.
6. Advertising and Marketing
- To enable you to receive benefits from using our products or services, we use your Personal Data to analyze, personalize and enhance our products or services and marketing efforts through Google, Facebook, pixel tracking code, and others. We use such information to provide you with customized and personalized recommendations for products or services we think will interest you.
- Our website may display advertisements from third parties to facilitate our services, such as Google AdSense and BuySellAds. These third parties may access your Personal Data only to perform these tasks and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- We do not use automated decision-making without human intervention, including profiling, in a way that produces legal effects concerning you or otherwise significantly affects you.
- We may send certain information or a newsletter to utilize your preference via your e-mail. If you no longer want to receive the communications from us, you can click the "unsubscribe" link in the e-mail or contact us through our e-mail.
7. Disclosure of Personal DataWe may disclose your Personal Data to the following parties in certain circumstances:
- Service Providers: We may use service providers to help us provide our services such as payments, marketing, and development of products or services. Please note that service providers have their privacy policies.
- Business Partners: Concerning our business partners, we may disclose certain personal data to them to coordinate and provide our products or services to you and provide necessary information about the availability of our products or services.
- Law Enforcement: Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by government authorities such as courts and government authorities.
- Cross-Border Data Transfer: We may disclose or transfer your personal data to third parties, organizations, or servers located in foreign countries. We will take steps and measures to ensure that your personal data is securely transferred and that the receiving parties have an appropriate level of personal data protection standard or as allowed by laws.
- Please consider carefully when you post messages and communications through our services.
9. Age RestrictionsGenerally, business activities are intended to serve the majority. However, our service can easily access. Suppose we have collected the data from children under the age of 10 and/or underage of majority. In that case, the parent or guardian's consent is required to process a child's Personal Data on the grounds of the consent up to a certain age before contacting us.
10. Security of Your Personal InformationWe protect your information using technical, physical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of your information. In addition, our website is scanned regularly for security holes and known vulnerabilities to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. To protect some important data and all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, the security software for an online transaction that is the most up to date. In addition, we ensure a high level of international security for your payment and personal information. While we have employed security technologies and procedures to assist in safeguarding your personal information, please note that no system or network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Our systems and the communications networks you access our services may be subject to security breaches and failures due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
11. Personal Data Retention PeriodThe Company will retain your Personal Data within the period necessary for the purposes specified in this Policy except for the case that laws require a more extended period of retention. After the expiration of the retention period, or if your Personal Data is no longer required, the Company will erase, destroy, or anonymize such Personal Data.
Information about Cookies
What are Cookies?Cookies are text files with small pieces of data used to identify your computer or device as you use a computer network. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences over some time whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another. These cookies help us function properly, make the website more secure, provide a better user experience, understand how the website performs, and analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
Session Cookies are also known as transient cookies or temporary cookies. A session cookie is only active during each browsing session. It is programmed to be automatically deleted at the end of each browsing session when the user exits the web browser.
Persistent Cookies consist of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, stored by the browser, and will remain valid until its expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). These cookies allow us to serve you better, more efficiently and personalize your experience on our website.
First-party Cookies are directly stored by the website (or domain) you visit.
Third-Party Cookies are cookies set by a website other than the one you are currently on. For example, service provider, advertising, or analyzing your activity on the website.
Similar Technologies store information in your browser or device utilizing local shared objects or local storage, such as flash cookies, HTML 5 cookies, and other web application software methods.
- For your safety, re-access on our website.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our websites.
- To develop our website access to be more efficient.
- To collect interest and improve the better response to your demand.
Types of CookiesTypes of cookies we are using on our website by the following:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly necessary cookies are essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure the basic functionalities and security features of users and the website. If these cookies do not exist, we probably cannot provide services, e.g., CSRFToken, AccessToken.
Analytical / Performance cookies are used to recognize and understand how you interact with the website. These cookies help us improve and develop our website. Also, to ensure that the user would easily browse the website. For example, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Yandex Metrica, etc.
Advertising cookies gather users' interests to provide advertisements that match your particular interests. And help us estimate the marketing efficiency. Moreover, we probably use these data to provide advertisements you may be interested in from your browsing experience. These cookies are permanent. We may share these data with the third party and our business affiliates, e.g., Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, Yandex Metrica, etc.
Functional CookiesSuppose you do not allow these cookies on our website. In that case, you can change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on your browser properly. However, if you close or remove cookies from your browser, your browsing experience will be less than optimal.
If you want to learn more about cookies and how to reject or delete them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
This Policy was edited and effective on 10 May 2022.
Fashion Hometex Company Limited
470 Bangkhuntien-Chaitalay rd. Samaedum, Bangkhuntien, Bangkok 10150
Tel: (+66) 34-852-401